The Electro Hydraulic Power Steering system (EHPS) boosts hydraulic power supplied to the power steering systems with an electrical motor. It maintains the reliability of the traditional hydraulic power steering systems. By providing power only as required by the driving conditions, it conserves energy, reduces emission and fits any vehicle: passenger automobiles, trucks, off-road vehicles, hybrid vehicles and pure electric vehicles.
- Provides a high degree of integration with minimal assembly compared to similar products on the international market
- Generates lowest level of noise compared to similar products on the international market
- Offers a high safety margin like the traditional hydraulic steering safety rankings.
- Offers a similar steering feel to the traditional hydraulic power steering sytems.
- The steering feel, energy conservation and emission reduction can be calibrated through several modes to account for driving conditions such as vehicle speed, vehicle weight and steering demand.